With the City of Milton moving into the next phase of the reopen, we are excited to announce the resumption of badminton play! Due to the city limitations on the number of people allowed in the velodrome at one time, membership is very limited.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We remain a doubles club.
- Face masks are not required during game play.
- Face masks are MANDATORY when off the court/not playing. You are required to supply your own mask.
- You are asked to practice physical distancing whenever possible.
- You are encouraged to provide your own hand sanitizer.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests will not be permitted to join this season.
- Other club rules remain in effect and can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/rules/
In the event of a second wave of COVID-19, the city may be forced to close the facility and our club would be shut down again. You will be notified at that time how this may impact our club and your membership.
Membership will be granted based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The season is scheduled to run from September 2020 to February 2021. Once the schedule has been finalized by the city, a notification will be sent out.
How to pay for membership: Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. Membership is $270 for the season.
- Membership fees will be collected only once we hit the target membership number.
- If you are paying from an account which does not belong to the member, please indicate the name of who the payment is for.
- All new members will begin “unranked”.
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.
Looking forward to seeing you on the court!
Sent on behalf of the MBC Executive Committee