Winter Update

We appreciate your patience during this uncertain time.

The start date of play is TBD. We are waiting for the Town of Milton to confirm this date with us. Our start date may be as late as October. An update will be sent out the moment we are notified. Be assured that your membership will be good for at least 6 months from start date. Please cancel your emt no later than midnight September 7, 2020 if this changes your decision for enrollment.

Membership fees/enrollment will be accepted until midnight, September 7, 2020. Information about the Winter 2020 season and membership can be found at Membership cost remains unchanged at $270/pp/season.

Thank you to those who have already emt’d their membership fees. Be assured that it has been received. A reminder that these fees will only be collected once we hit target enrollment AND have finalized a contract with the Town.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s