Membership for the Winter 2021 – 2022 Season is CLOSED.
Winter Badminton runs every Tuesday and Thursday at the Velodrome between 8:30 and 10:30 PM. All blackout dates/schedule changes can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/calendar/.
If you are a member this season, your receipt can be downloaded here: 2021-2022 Receipt
Please read all bullet points before sending your membership EMT.
How to pay for membership: Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to email@example.com ONLY. Membership is $275 for the season. In the payment comment section, please include the following information:
- Indicate your play level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Include your first and last name, phone number and email address for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes only
- Confirm that you have read and agree with the COVID-19 rules found here: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/
- Make the password for the EMT the word, “badminton” (lower case, one word).
- Your EMT will only be collected if membership is available.
- Proof of double COVID-19 Vaccine is required.
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.
Colour promotion is granted based on the quality of play, sportsmanlike behaviour/willingness to play with others, ‘spots’ available in the colour category.