Membership for the Winter 2021 – 2022 Season is CLOSED.
Winter Badminton runs every Tuesday and Thursday at the Velodrome between 8:30 and 10:30 PM. All blackout dates/schedule changes can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/calendar/.
Please read all bullet points before sending your membership EMT.
How to pay for membership: Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. Membership is $275 for the season. In the payment comment section, please include the following information:
- Indicate your play level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Include your first and last name, phone number and email address for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes only
- Confirm that you have read and agree with the COVID-19 rules found here: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/
- Make the password for the EMT the word, “badminton” (lower case, one word).
- Your EMT will only be collected if membership is available.
- A COVID-19 Vaccine Passport may be required to play.
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.
Colour promotion is granted based on the quality of play, sportsmanlike behaviour/willingness to play with others, ‘spots’ available in the colour category.