Winter Badminton runs every Tuesday and Thursday at the Velodrome between 8:30 and 10:30 PM. All blackout dates/schedule changes can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/calendar/. Note that we cannot accommodate beginners at this time.
Please read all bullet points before sending your membership EMT.
How to pay for membership: Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to email@example.com ONLY. General Membership is now closed for the Summer 2023 season. There are a limited number of female memberships available. The season will run from April 2023 to September 2023. Please email us letting us know you are interested. In your email, please include the following information:
- Indicate your play level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Indicate if you have played with MBC in the past (are you a returning member)? If yes, please indicate the last season, year you were a member (e.g., Winter 2023).
- Preferred Pronoun: He/His, She/Hers, Other
- Include your first and last name, phone number and email address
- Make the password for the EMT the word, “badminton” (lower case, one word).
- Your EMT will only be collected if membership is available.
- Confirm that you have received at least 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Confirm that you are at least 18 yrs of age or older.
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.
Colour promotion is granted based on the quality of play, sportsmanlike behaviour/willingness to play with others, ‘spots’ available in the colour category.