- Membership is now closed. All membership spots from January have been filled.
- Black Out dates are current on the club calendar. It is member responsibility to make sure they check the schedule. There is no scheduled play next week. Our next scheduled play date is February 16, 2023.
- Enrollment for the Summer season (April – September 2023) will be announced in the next few weeks so stay tuned!
- In order to strive for a more balanced club, we have a limited number of membership spots available for INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED WOMEN PLAYERS. If you are on our waitlist or a returning member, you will have priority membership. Otherwise, membership is granted on a first come, first serve basis. Membership will cost $135 and will run from January to end of March 2023. Please email us a firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info if you are interested in joining the club:
- Your play level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- If you have played with MBC in the past (are you a returning member?)
- If you are on our Winter 2022/23 waitlist.
- Include your first and last name, phone number and email address
2. Game Etiquette: Kind reminder to avoid walking through other courts especially when another game is in progress. Also, if you require a new bird, rather than hollering across courts and interrupting games, please walk over to politely retrieve one. Let’s all show each other the same courtesy we want to be shown to ourselves:)
3. Club Blackout Dates: Please visit the club schedule to know when our blackout dates are planned. These are sometimes updated by the Town of Milton. There is no badminton this Thursday. https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/calendar/
We hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday. Welcome back and Happy New Year!
We have secured the Emerald Lounge at Ned Devine’s this Friday! Kind reminder that MBC will be covering the first few rounds of appetizers. All food and drink personally ordered is your responsibility.
Our doodle link is no longer active. We would love for you to come! If you are still interested in coming but did not have a chance to RSVP, please email us if you haven’t done so already at email@example.com by end of day today.
We hope to see you all there!
Leanne, Vinu, Raj & Saki
A reminder that Member Appreciation Night is this Friday November 4, 2022 @ 7:00 PM at Ned Devine’s.
The club will provide some shared food platters. Individual members are responsible for any food and drink items ordered for themselves.
Thank you to those who have RSVP’d.
If you are interested in coming or would like to update your RSVP response, kindly do so before November 2, 2022, at https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/avoJ0m0b. To make administration easier on me, DM’s and direct emails will not be counted towards our headcount. Kindly use the doodle link to RSVP.
Hope to see you all there!
Leanne, Saki, Raj, Vinu
The Winter Season Starts tonight! Only those listed on our Winter Roster are eligible to play. Please confirm you are listed prior to coming in tonight: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/current-roster/
Note that name tags will be used from last season. Should you need a new name tag, please message us.
Member Appreciation Night is Friday, November 4 @ 7:00 PM
- Member Appreciation Night has been moved to November 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM at Ned Devine’s. It is NO LONGER on Friday October 14, 2022. If you RSVP’d and cannot make November 2, 2022, please visit our doodle again and say you are no longer able to make it. All other RSVP’s will be considered able to attend the new date. The RSVP doodle is https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/avoJ0m0b.
- Summer season ends on October 13, 2022.
- Winter season begins on October 18, 2022. If you have signed up for Winter Badminton, please confirm that you are listed on our roster https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/current-roster/. If you are not listed but believe you should be, please contact us ASAP.
1. Winter Membership is CLOSED and our roster has been finalized. Due to limited space, only those listed on the roster may play in the 2022-2023 Winter Season. If your payment was summitted but not taken by us, please cancel this payment.
2. Winter members, please check the roster and confirm that your name is listed. If are not listed but we have obtained your membership fees, please email us as soon as possible.
3. We are all returning members. Please reuse your name tag from last season. If you need a new tag, please let Leanne know.
4. Summer session ends October 13, 2022. Winter session begins October 18, 2022. We are not permitting guests to play at this time.
5. If you want to add an emergency contact to your profile with the club, please email us with the name and phone number of this person (optional).
Winter Membership is currently open to RETURNING Members. All membership payments will be received and the Winter Roster will be updated by 4:00 PM today. Membership is limited and granted on a first come, first served basis. Due to vacation, emails and membership fees will not be addressed after 4:00 PM today until September 26, 2022.
NEW Membership enrollment begins on September 28, 2022.
Membership enrollment information is found here.
P.S. Don’t forget to RSVP to our Member Appreciation Night!
Invite to all summer and winter members! Come for the join us for some good company and bar food!
The first few rounds of grub is on the club!
Where: Ned Devine’s
575 Ontario St S, Milton, ON L9T 2N2
When: October 14, 2022
RSVP is requested by October 10, 2022: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/avoJ0m0b
Hope to see you there!
Leanne, Vinu, Raj and Saki