- The Summer Season starts tomorrow! Only those individuals listed on the Summer Roster are permitted to play. If you are not on the list but feel you should be, please email us BEFORE by end of day TODAY.
- Summer members – kindly use your name tag from last season. If you need another, please email us. Name tags will be provided for new members.
- Guest players cannot be accommodated at this time.
- In order to strive for a more balanced club, we have a limited number of membership spots available for intermediate/advanced female players. Contact us if you are interested in one of these spots.
- Game Etiquette: Remember, we are all here to have fun! Please review “The Board” rules here: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/rules/. Remember to practice kindness and common sense when selecting games. If further discussion would be beneficial, kindly let an admin know. We open to any suggestions of improvement and appreciate all feedback!
- Club Blackout Dates: Please visit the club schedule to know when our blackout dates are planned. These are sometimes updated by the Town of Milton. https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/calendar/. There is no badminton from April 13 to April 25. Badminton resumes on April 27, 2023.
Hi I am not on the summer rosters. Can you please add me to the list
What is your name?
Name is charanjit singh
I do not have you on our roster. Please email us at email@example.com so we can iron out the confusion. If you can attach the receipt of payment, this would be helpful.
Hi Leanne, I dont see my name on the list. Can you kindly look into that. EMT was sent on March 3rd.
Regards, Atif Mangat 647-990-1234
Encore Cellular Int’l Inc.1325 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 219 Mississauga, ON L4W 4L9 Tel: 1-888-992-0939 x 102
Devia Canada http://www.mydevia.ca
Its been updated. Please check again.
Hello, Iam Prem here. I have been enrolled for summer earlier but with some on going back pain issues I want to opt out myself for summer and see if I can rejoin later. Is there an option to opt out please? Thanks
Regards, Prem. S
Hi Prem. Hope you feel better. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry. Thanks!