MBC’s Summer Badminton Session will run from April 4, 2023 to September 28, 2023. We have secured 2 gyms/6 courts at the velodrome. Known blackout dates are posted in the Club’s calendar and are subject to change. It is member responsibility to visit our calendar often to be aware of our schedule.
Before you enroll, please be aware of the following:
- We are an adult only club.
- Members are expected to be able to play badminton. Beginners cannot be accommodated at this time.
- There are designated membership spots reserved for women.
- Due to competitive enrollment, only single membership payments will be accepted at this time unless members belong to the same household (e.g., partners may combine membership payments; individuals living in different households may not)
- The membership for the season is $275.
- We play Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Velodrome from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Membership is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
- First time/new memberships may be available at a later date.
- Guests cannot join us at this time.
- The 2023 Summer Roster will be posted and updated frequently. Only those listed on the roster are permitted to play.
- Please read the club rules. Other club rules remain in effect and can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/rules/
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE SUMMER SEASON?
Please read all bullet points before sending your membership EMT.
Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to email@example.com ONLY. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing. Membership is $275. In the body of the money transfer, include the below information. Failure to provide this information may result in delays or non-processing of your membership.
- Indicate if you have played with MBC in the past (are you a returning member)? If yes, please indicate the last season you were a member (e.g., Winter 2023).
- Gender: Male, Female, Other
- Include your first and last name, phone number and email address
- Emergency Contact Name and phone number (optional)
- Make the password for the EMT the word, “badminton” (lower case, one word).
- Your EMT will only be collected if membership is available. Email will be sent to confirm your membership.
- Confirm that you are at least 18 yrs of age or older.
Vinu, Saki, Raj and I look forward to seeing everyone back on the courts this summer!
I have made the payment of $275.00 I am a returning member (Winter 2023) Male Rahu Dutta 289 952 3324, 289 952 3330 (Emergency Contact – Sonia Dutta) I am 18 years old 🙂
Thanks Rahu Dutta
Please put this information in the emt. Thanks Rahul.
Also note that this information is published on our website. I will delete it if requested.
I have already made the payment now. Can’t put this information in the EMT. The information is similar to what I have provided during my last membership. Please advise what to do now?
Kindly please follow the instructions as outlined in the email notifications. It makes administration of the club much easier for me.
Done, just sent you the correct EMT.
Thanks Rahul Dutta
Hi , Transferred my fees , Muhammad Khurram Male Advance 647-868-7890 Somia Khurram ( emergency contact ) 647-865-6890
When beginners will be accepted.
We are only open to intermediate to advanced players.
Sent $275 via etransfer. I am a returning member from winter 2023. Male, Zaigham Javed, 647-285-5959, email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi Zaigham, please see our last correspondence. https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/2023/03/06/mbc-membership-will-open-at-1200-pm-today/
Membership did not open to non-members until 12:00 PM this afternoon. In order to be fair to all those who sent in inquiries (there were many), membership wasn’t opened to the new players until 12:00 PM today. Our previous correspondence reads, “Membership payments received BEFORE membership was open will be disregarded.” This was done in order to keep things fair. Kindly refer to https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/2023/03/06/mbc-membership-will-open-at-1200-pm-today/. We’d love to welcome everyone to play with us, but space at the club is limited and we want to keep game-wait-time to a minimum. Thanks for understanding.
Pingback: Summer Membership Enrollment is open to Returning Members – Milton Badminton Club