MBC’s Winter Badminton Session will run from October 18, 2022 to the end of March 30, 2022. We have secured 2 gyms/6 courts at the velodrome. Known blackout dates are posted in the Club’s calendar and are subject to change. Please visit our calendar often to be aware of our schedule.
- We are an adult only club.
- Members are expected to be able to play badminton. Beginners cannot be accommodated at this time.
- The membership for the season is $250.
- We play Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Velodrome from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Membership is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis. Priority is given to returning members.
- Returning Members may enroll immediately
- New Members may enroll beginning September 27, 2022
- Only membership may play with us. Guests will not be invited to join us at this time.
- The 2022 Winter Roster will be posted and updated frequently. Only those listed on the roster are permitted to play.
- Please read the club rules.
A few things to keep in mind:
- You are asked to read the information found on the “COVID-19” page https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/.
- All members are instructed that if they have been in the club in the last two weeks and are exhibiting any symptoms even if they have not tested positive that they must not attend the club until the symptoms subside and 14 days from the original symptoms pass or they provide a letter showing they have tested negative. Members will be instructed to contact the club executive to advise that they are symptomatic. We will in turn advise all members via flash email and the Town of Milton.
- We remain a doubles club.
- Face masks are not required during game play.
- Please do not come to the club if you are having any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Other club rules remain in effect and can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/rules/
In the event that the Town closes the facility due to COVID-19 our club may shut down again. You will be notified at that time how this may impact our club and your membership.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE SUMMER SEASON?
Please read all bullet points before sending your membership EMT.
Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. Membership is not refundable.
Membership is now open for the Winter 2022-23 season Membership is $250. The season will run from October 18, 2022 to March 30, 2023. In your money transfer, please include the following information (failure to provide this information may result in your membership not being processed).
- Indicate your play level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Indicate if you have played with MBC in the past (are you a returning member?)
- Include your first and last name, phone number and email address
- Make the password for the EMT the word, “badminton” (lower case, one word).
- Your EMT will only be collected if membership is available.
- Confirm that you have received at least 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Confirm that you are at least 18 yrs of age or older.
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.