MBC’s Summer Badminton Session will run from April 5, 2022 to the end of September 2022. We have secured 2 gyms/6 courts at the velodrome. Known blackout dates are posted in the Club’s calendar and are subject to change. Please visit our calendar often to be aware of our schedule.
- We are an adult only club. Members are expected to be able to play badminton. Beginners cannot be accommodated at this time.
- The seasonal cost is $275. We will play two nights a week from April 5, 2022 – September 29, 2022).
- Membership is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
- The 2022 Summer Roster will be posted and updated frequently.
- We will play Tuesdays and Thursday at the Velodrome from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Please read the club rules.
A few things to keep in mind:
- You are asked to read the information found on the “COVID-19” page https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/.
- All members are instructed that if they have been in the club in the last two weeks and are exhibiting any symptoms even if they have not tested positive that they must not attend the club until the symptoms subside and 14 days from the original symptoms pass or they provide a letter showing they have tested negative. Members will be instructed to contact the club executive to advise that they are symptomatic. We will in turn advise all members via flash email and the Town of Milton.
- We remain a doubles club.
- Face masks are MANDATORY when off the court/not playing. You are required to supply your own mask.
- Face masks are not required during game play.
- You are asked to practice physical distancing whenever possible.
- You may provide your own hand sanitizer.
- Please do not come to the club if you are having any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Other club rules remain in effect and can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/rules/
In the event that the Town closes the facility due to COVID-19 our club may shut down again. You will be notified at that time how this may impact our club and your membership.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE SUMMER SEASON?
Please read all bullet points before sending your membership EMT.
How to pay for membership: Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. Membership is $275 for the season. In the payment comment section, please include the following information:
- Indicate your play level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Include your first and last name, phone number and email address.
- Indicate if you are a new player or returning member.
- Make the password for the EMT the word, “badminton” (lower case, one word).
- Optional: Include an emergency contact name and phone number
- Confirm that you have read and agree with the COVID-19 rules found here: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.