The Town of Milton REQUIRES all those who enter the Velodrome to have received a double COVID-19 vaccination.
Please forward a copy of your double vaccine receipt to email@example.com which indicates that you have received the TWO DOSES.
You will NOT be permitted to play without this information. You are also required to have proof of double vaccination on you at all times when at the Velodrome and may be required to show proof of vaccination when on the premises.
To obtain a copy of your COVID-19 vaccine receipt:
- You may have received a paper copy.
- With each dose, you may have been emailed a copy of the Dose Administration Receipt from the inbox firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email should be “Dose Administration Receipt”.
- You can download copies of your Dose Administration Receipts at https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca.
Here is an example of the required COVID-19 Vaccine Receipt:
Other membership information:
- Membership is now closed. A list of the current members can be found on our roster: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/current-roster/. If you are not on the roster but feel that you should be, please contact us immediately.
- Dropins are NOT permitted at this time.
- We play Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Velodrome in Milton from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
- Our season will run from October 5, 2021 to the end of March 2021. Please visit our calendar for blackout dates: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/calendar/
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.