Thank you for everyone’s interest in the club. Membership was opened to those on the waitlist this morning (new members who sent in their emt and provided all required information) and membership is now full. The current roster can be viewed here. If you are not on the roster but feel you should be, please contact us ASAP.
Our club has moved play to the MILTON LEISURE CENTER (MLC) on Tuesdays and the VELODROME on Thursdays. Our schedule is posted but our black out dates are pending from the Town. Please see the schedule.
1. Please read the MLC Gym Facility Protocol Version 1 prior to play.mlc-gym-facility-protocols-version-1Download
2. The MLC exit out of the building is via the door at the end of the gym (South side), which means that members cannot be standing at the seating area.
3. Badminton starts at 8:30 PM. Members cannot be on to the court before execs arrive and the signup sheet is signed. Starting play before executive arrival can result in a loss of the facility and result in loss of MBC Membership. Executive members are Vinu, Raj, Leanne or Saki.
4. Please familiarize yourself with MBC’s COVID-19 Rules effective immediately: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/
5. Receipts for membership will be provided later in the season.
We look forward to seeing everyone back on the courts!
I have transferred EMT, but am not seeing my name in the roaster list. Please help.!
Hi Nizam, you are 5th on the waitlist. We will let you know if a spot opens up for the season.
am i on the wait list? if so, what # I sent the EMT last week and since I did not see my name, I cancelled the EMT. I can resend the EMT again. Please advise
Leanne- I goofed and missed the messages regarding sign up😭 I totally understand that we’re full up but is there any way I can be put on a waiting list? I didn’t see you r name either. Will you be playing?
Hope you and your family have been well,
Sent from my iPad
So glad you and Matt are joining us this season! I don’t know if I’ll be playing yet because I have a toddler now, but I plan on coming here and there!
I was part of the club last winter, would like to get on the wait list this year as well, please advise if there is any form I need to fill out. Thanks.
Beat Regards, Neeraj Nulu
Please use the Contact Us form and send us a message requesting us to put you on the waitlist. Thanks!
Membership is currently open. Please send in your membership fees if you are interested in participating in the club.
Have fun, everyone! Martin and I hope to be back again soon…perhaps for next session. Miss you all! Peace; Jenn Kay
We’ll miss you two. Looking forward to playing together again!
I have a son who is 17 years old. Can he be a member?
On Tuesday, September 7, 2021, Milton Badminton Club wrote:
> Leanne Ramirez posted: ” Thank you for everyone’s interest in the club. > Membership was opened to those on the waitlist this morning (new members > who sent in their emt and provided all required information) and membership > is now full. The current roster can be viewed here. If ” >
Yes he can.
I have already sent EMT on September 1st, I do not see my name in the roster. Could you please look into it
Sent from Outlook
The Roster has been updated. Please check again.
Hi Leanna, can you please let me know I am which number for the waiting list ?
There are about 20 people on the list and you’re around the middle.