Thank you for everyone’s interest in the club. Membership was opened to those on the waitlist this morning (new members who sent in their emt and provided all required information) and membership is now full. The current roster can be viewed here. If you are not on the roster but feel you should be, please contact us ASAP.
Our club has moved play to the MILTON LEISURE CENTER (MLC) on Tuesdays and the VELODROME on Thursdays. Our schedule is posted but our black out dates are pending from the Town. Please see the schedule.
1. Please read the MLC Gym Facility Protocol Version 1 prior to play.mlc-gym-facility-protocols-version-1Download
2. The MLC exit out of the building is via the door at the end of the gym (South side), which means that members cannot be standing at the seating area.
3. Badminton starts at 8:30 PM. Members cannot be on to the court before execs arrive and the signup sheet is signed. Starting play before executive arrival can result in a loss of the facility and result in loss of MBC Membership. Executive members are Vinu, Raj, Leanne or Saki.
4. Please familiarize yourself with MBC’s COVID-19 Rules effective immediately: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/
5. Receipts for membership will be provided later in the season.
We look forward to seeing everyone back on the courts!