We are excited to be back!!!!
Badminton will run from September 21, 2021 to the end of March 2022. Blackout dates are pending from the Town but will be posted on the calendar as soon as they are made available to us.
- We are an adult only club.
- The seasonal cost is $275. We will play two nights a week from September 21, 2021 – March 31, 2022).
- Membership is limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis; however, past MBC members will be have priority.
- Priority membership will be open immediately.
- Starting September 7, 2021, membership will open to the wait-list and the public if there are any still spots available.
- The 2021 winter season roster will be posted on our site once it has been finalized.
Play locations have been updated:
- Tuesdays at the Milton Leisure Center from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Thursday at the Velodrome from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
A few things to keep in mind:
- You must read and agree to the information found on the “Impact of COVID-19” page https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/.
- All members are instructed that if they have been in the club in the last two weeks and are exhibiting any symptoms even if they have not tested positive that they must not attend the club until the symptoms subside and 14 days from the original symptoms pass or they provide a letter showing they have tested negative. Members will be instructed to contact the club executive to advise that they are symptomatic. We will in turn advise all members via flash email and the Town of Milton.
- We remain a doubles club.
- Face masks are MANDATORY when off the court/not playing. You are required to supply your own mask.
- Face masks are not required during game play.
- You are asked to practice physical distancing whenever possible.
- You may provide your own hand sanitizer.
- Please do not come to the club if you are having any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Other club rules remain in effect and can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/rules/
In the event that the Town closes the facility due to COVID-19 our club may shut down again. You will be notified at that time how this may impact our club and your membership.
Please read all bullet points before sending your membership EMT.
How to pay for membership: Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to email@example.com ONLY. Membership is $275 for the season. In the payment comment section, please include the following information:
- Indicate your play level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Include your first and last name, phone number and email address for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes only
- Confirm that you have read and agree with the COVID-19 rules found here: https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/covid-19-declaration-required-by-all-members-who-play-on-all-play-nights/
- Make the password for the EMT the word, “badminton” (lower case, one word).
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.
I’m planning on Joining this season and I consider myself as beginner. Where do you recommend I buy the racket from?
You can purchase a racket from any place which sells sporting equipment (e.g. Sport Chek).
Payment made but I will start from October. How do i get the receipt ?
Receipts will be sent later on in the season.
Where do I register? Or shall I just pay the registration fee?
On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 6:35 PM Milton Badminton Club wrote:
> Leanne Ramirez posted: ” We are excited to be back!!!! Badminton will run > from September 21, 2021 to the end of March 2022. Blackout dates are > pending from the Town but will be posted on the calendar as soon as they > are made available to us. We are an adult onl” >
Paying the registration fee is registering. Your money will confirm your spot on the waitlist.
Would like to join the winter 2021 season. Should i just transfer the money with my details. Or do i need an approval to join first . I havent played with Milton badminton club before.
You can transfer the money. It will secure your spot on the waitlist.
HiMy bank emt is not accepting just the word "badminton" as the answer so Mukhayar Aziz has transferred money
Hi Mukhayar. Thanks for your interest. Membership full at this time.
Hello, I would like to know if there is a spot available? and what will happen is there are not spots available after I transfer??
Thanks for your interest in the club. We are currently full. Please enter your email address in the “Follow Us” field of our site to stay updated on all the ongoings of our club.
When will the registrations for the next season start. Can you provide a tentative date so that I can make a reminder? Also can I pay now for the next season so that I can secure a spot or be on the wait list.
Thanks for your message. Open registration occurs at the beginning of the season. Please “Follow Us” to be kept updated on when we open membership again.