We are doing our best to try to keep you posted on changes which may impact our club. Thank you for your patience during this ever changing environment that we find ourselves in.
After further discussion with the Town of Milton, please find below current updated COVID-19 protocols. We kindly ask that you remain very agile given the current situation. Note that rules may change at any time because of COVID-19. You will be notified ASAP if they do.
- Members must provide their email and phone number for contact tracing purposes. You will not be permitted to play if your contact information is not received.
- If you have been at the club in the last two weeks and are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms you must notify an executive of the club immediately (verbally to Vinu or Raj or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org). We will in turn advise all MBC members and the Town of Milton.
- Should more than 4 members test positive for COVID-19 in the same 14 day window, MBC will cease club operations for a two week period.
- All members will have to sign in when they arrive and prior to playing on court and agree that neither they nor someone they have come in contact with in the last two weeks has been diagnosed or exhibited COVID-19 like symptoms.
- Face masks are MANDATORY at all times when off the court/not playing. You are required to supply your own mask.
- Face masks are not required during game play.
- While not playing, members are required to maintain a distance of no less than 6 feet apart between each other unless they live in the same household.
- You will be required to apply antibacterial sanitizer before touching the game board to pick games and prior to playing a new game. The club will provide hand sanitizer; however, you are encouraged to provide your own.
- Please do not come to the club if you are having any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Shaking of hands after games will be replaced with a verbal acknowledgement or touching of the rackets.
- We remain a doubles club.
- Other club rules remain in effect and can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/rules/
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests will not be permitted to join this season.
Please let us know if you have any questions via the contact form.
on behalf of the MBC Exec