Don’t shoot the messenger.
After weeks of no word from the Town, it looks like we are back on.
Badminton will run from October 13, 2020 to end of March 2021. Blackout dates are pending from the Town but will be posted on the calendar as soon as they are made available to us.
Additional Membership Info:
- All those who signed up in September will have priority for the Winter season. Priority membership will be open immediately until October 5, 2020.
- If you are interested in membership and have not cancelled your EMT, no action is required.
- If you have cancelled your EMT and are interested in membership, please send your fee ASAP.
- We will begin collecting EMTs on October 1, 2020.
- Starting October 6, membership will open to the wait-list and the public if there are still spots available.
- The winter season roster will be posted on our site once it has been finalized.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We remain a doubles club.
- Face masks are MANDATORY when off the court/not playing. You are required to supply your own mask.
- Face masks are not required during game play.
- You are asked to practice physical distancing whenever possible.
- You are to provide your own hand sanitizer.
- Please do not come to the club if you are having any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Other club rules remain in effect and can be found at https://miltonbadmintonclub.org/rules/
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests will not be permitted to join this season.
In the event that the Town closes the facility due to COVID-19 our club may shut down again. You will be notified at that time how this may impact our club and your membership.
How to pay for membership: Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. Membership is $270 for the season.
- If you are paying from an account which does not belong to the member, please indicate the name of who the payment is for.
- All new members will begin “unranked”.
- Please make the password for the EMT the word, “badminton” (lower case, one word).
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.