No Update from the Town

We are still waiting to finalize our contract with the Town of Milton so our start date of play remains TBD. We do not know what impact (if any) the increase in COVID-19 cases will have on our reopen. Be assured that your membership will be good for at least 6 months from start date.

Visit for a list of the winter roster. Names of those whose fees have been received (not collected) will be listed here. If you have emt’d us but your name is not here, please contact us ASAP.

2 thoughts on “No Update from the Town

  1. Kindly add me to your waiting list. I am interested if any position becomes available.Thank youSyed Zahidy 6474027156Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.


  2. Thanks for the note, Leanne. You have been amazing and providing us a continuous update. I hope we will be able to soon start the season.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s