We are currently enrolling members for the 2020 Summer Badminton Season which runs April 1 – September 30. The cost of membership is $270/per member for the season.
The number of courts will be determined based on the number of members who register by MARCH 10, 2020.
Membership is limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Membership fees will be accepted by email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. We will not accept checks or cash.
- We will not be ‘holding’ spots. Membership is granted after payment has been received.
- If you are paying for more than one membership, you must indicate who the additional membership(s) are for or they will not be account for in our final headcount.
- If you are paying from an account which does not belong to the member, please indicate who the payment is for.
- Please set the password for money retrieval to ‘badminton’ (all lower case). If you are not comfortable with this, please send a separate email including the password.
- All new members will begin at the blue level.
If you have any questions, please email us using the “Contact Us” form.
Hi Dear Leanne
I sent the money by e transfer
from Scotia Bank yesterday
I didn’t receive confirmation
This is for your information
Best Regards from Havana
Sent from my iPhone
Hi Ahmed. Your payment has not yet been received. I don’t think it went through. Have your son call me to make arrangements if you prefer.
The money was transferred under the name of jafer and accepted
Sent from my iPad
Yes we got it. Thanks Ahmed.
Payment sent 🙂