We are very excited for the new 2020 Winter season starting in October!
Here are some answers to many questions that have been asked:
- Yes, you can still join the club for the winter season. Membership remains open. For more information on how to join our club, click here.
- Rules of the club can be found here. Please take some time to review them before the new season starts.
- Moving forward, we will be allowing guests to drop in only once per season. This is to allow that individual to test the club to see if it suits their needs while allowing paid members as much court time as possible.
- There will be 3 ranks of players: Blue, Red and Yellow.
- All new players will be unranked for 4 weeks. After 4 weeks, the executive team will establish the rank of that player. Unranked players may select any level players for game play.
- Ranked players must pick players no more than 1 level up for game play.
- All rank changes (blue to red, red to yellow) will be initiated by the executive team. Rank changes are granted based on the quality of play, sportsmanlike behaviour/willingness to play with others, and ‘spots’ available in the colour category.
- Name tags will be provided at the beginning of the season. All members must bring and remove their name tag at the end of each play night. Replacement tags will be provided at $5/tag.
- Below is the current roster for the season. If you are not on the list but have etransferred your membership fee prior to this message, please Contact Us.
- Any questions can be made in person to any member of the executive committee (Leanne, Raj, Saki or Vinu) or via email using the Contact Us form.
We are looking forward to a great season!